This week went by so fast! It's crazy how we're already starting our 4th week here in arboleda yet it feels like I've been here a lot longer than that. Anyways, it was another great week but not too much to fill you guys in on. So basically...
1) We've focused a lot more on bettering our contacting and we've already seen great success with the quantity and quality (as in they show more genuine interest after the contact) of people who accept us.
2) We're starting English class this Saturday and a lot of investigators and members of the ward are really excited about that. I'm pretty excited, too!
3) Johnson is still having a great time getting used to the food here in Mexico. Pobrecito.
4) Actually, no. Not Pobrecito because he literally bullies me all the time. He even taught the Latinos how to say, ''I hate your face,'' so they have fun saying that to us 24/7.
5) Someone knocked on our door and told us that our roof was flooding. That our ROOF was flooding. Yep, never thought that was something I would hear. I guess we forgot to turn off the pump to the cistern on top of our roof. Luckily, nothing was damage. Hey Cindy, your roof is leaking!
6) I woke up on Thursday and my eye was red and leaky. It burned terribly and I looked like a hot mess. Of course we still had to go out contacting like that but I thought I would at least get some sympathy and more people would listen to us. In reality they probably thought whatever I had was contagious because I think we had less accepted. It got better the next day.
7) Our Pday was changed to today because we had a zone conference yesterday. It was awesome to learn some amazing new things and to rejuvenate our excitement in the work. Plus I got to see a lot of great friends too. Oh, and eating Costco muffins made it that much better.
...and that's about it. Another successful week here in beautiful Mexico. As always thanks for your wonderful love and support. I love hearing from everyone and seeing how things are going back home. I love and miss you all and hope you have an amazing week!
To email Elder Foust, his address is: email@example.com